6.04.2012

Blondie is in Control



My high waisted shorts have been a huge hit in my closet, and everyday style item for the last little while. I have also been wanting to wear my knee-highs for a while now, I just didn't really know where to start; that is until this outift hit me. Honestly, this outfit doesn't reflect my true personality and style, it's simply that crazy wild heart part which comes out once in a while. I think every girl has that little bit of that 70's Blondie or Lita Ford rocker style in them somewhere.
Moje wysoko w talii szorty są wielkim hitem w mojej szafie. Jednak zawsze chciałam je nosić z wysokimi skarpetkami ponieważ ten styl sprawia że czuję się bardziej jak rockerka niż kobieca i delikatna i czasami dokładnie to każda dziewczyna potrzebuje

Shorts - H&M 

Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

Socks and Bracelet - ASOS

Sunglasses - Ray Ban