7.27.2012

We are the people that rule the world





This past weekend we surprised Nick with a party for his birthday, and my Canon was there to capture all the laughs and fashion. Also, finally I can show you all how absolutely stunning and stylish my friends are. Everyone has their own personal style, and it's absolutely a blast of inspiration everytime I see them. What more can you ask for? 

My outfit, classy but wild.  My leather and sheer ensemble, topped with my JC Litas was just right for the night.

W sobote wieczor ze znajomymi zorganizowalismy impreze urodzinowa dla kolegi, i tak jak zawsze, kazdzy przyszedl ubrany orginalnie i ze stylem. Kocham swoich znajomych wlasnie za to ze kazdy jest tak orginalny i potrafi sie ubrac naprawde inspirujaco. Ja na ten wieczor zdecydowalam dopasowac skore z przewiewna koszula, i oczywiscie z moimi litkami. Komplet idealny jak dla mnie!

// photograghy - Rima S. //

Shorts / Spodenki - H&M

Jacket / Ramoneska - Bershka

Blouse / Koszula - Forever21

Shoes / Buty - Jeffrey Campbell