6.21.2012

Green Mango Shorts


It has been incredibly hot and humid in this city lately, and as much as I would love to spend time outside, it's pretty unrealistic during the day and the only time I can step outside and breathe normally is after 6pm... Anyways, these are my favourite shorts which I bought at Mango last summer. When I took them out of the closet earlier this season I had a mini panic attack because when I put them on, they fell off... So, in order to wear them I had to work my magic, which clearly worked well, and I can now comfortably wear my adorable green Mango shorts again!

ALSO, please do not overlook my beautiful and perfect Zara shopper which is in the background of these shots. Because I feel the bag needs its own post (soon to come), I will not speak too much of it, except for the fact that it is by my side everywhere I go, it is perfect, and my darling boyfriend is THE GREATEST for giving it to me for my birthday!

To są moje ulubione spodenki, które kupiłam w Mango ostatniego lata. Jednak, aby je nosić w tym roku musiałam przerobić je troche tu i tam.. móje przerabianie udało się pozytywnie i teraz mogę wygodnie nosić moje urocze Green Mango szorty ponownie!

Także, proszę nie przeoczyć mój piękny shopper z Zary, który jest w tle tych zdjęć. Uważam, że ta torba zasługuje na swój własny post, bo jest naprawdę super także wkrótce będę tworzyć post wyłącznie o tej torbie.

Shorts/szorty - Mango
Blouse/bluzka - Forever21
Sunglasses/okulary - Ray Ban
Bag/torba - Zara