6.18.2012

You chase money for love


Recently, on a quick shopping trip before work, I dropped into a store in which I hardly ever buy anything, because it has such bad quality items which just aren't worth purchasing. This time around though, things were a little bit different and I came across this vest. I fell in love with it right away and just knew it had to be mine, and it would be perfect for this season! Tell me you like it, because I think it is ideal! So amazing, that I even bought one in black!

Ostatnio na szybkich zakupach przed pracą, wskoczyłam do sklepu, w którym prawie nigdy nie kupuje niczego, ponieważ ubrania mają złą jakość, które po prostu nie są warte zakupu. Tym razem sytuacja była inna, gdy zobaczyłam tą kamizelkę. Zakochałam się w niej od razu i po prostu wiedziałem, że musiała być mója!