1.02.2013

Happy New Year!


Looking back on the past year, 2012, I have come to the conclusion that many posts and styles were inspired by different songs, in addition to the changing seasons and moods. Therefore, to close off the 2012 year, I have put together an album of the songs which played a strong role for us throughout the year. The album can be found on our youtube channel, as well as below here.

I invite you all to visit the blog, and have a look at all of the looks from this past year. We have come so far this past year, and I am so grateful and proud of  all of our accomplishments, and I am looking forward to another wonderful year with World Haus Fashion and all of you! I thank you all for the continued support and love, and I wish you health and happiness in this new year <3