1.07.2013

Simplicity is Elegance



Welcome to the New Year! It's been a while since I've posted photos of myself, rather than of inspiration found on the internet, but I promise you haven't lost me. The month of December was incredibly busy for me with school exams, and the holidays, but I promise that I am now back for good. I will begin this year with posting some photos from last year, which I didn't have a chance to post. This set has been one of my favourites this season, the leather pants, heels and white coat, are each so simple and chic, yet together form an elegant yet everyday fashionista look. Remember, you can never go wrong with simple pieces, often times, less is more. in my opinion, the less jewelerry and accessories you wear, the classier you look. I am in no way saying that you should cut back though, because statement necklaces and mixed accessories are stunning additions to any outfit.

Coat / Pants / Necklace - H&M

Top - Zara

Boots - Aldo